Declaration of Interdependence
相互依赖声明
Agile and adaptive approaches for linking people,projects and value
用于连接人、项目和价值的、敏捷及自适应的方式
We are a community of project leaders that are highly successful at delivering results. To achieve these results:
我们是一个由一些高度成功地交付过结果的项目负责人组成的集体。为了达到这些结果:
• We increase return on investment by making continuous flow of value our focus.
• 我们通过制造所关注的价值的连续的流来 增加投资回报。
• We deliver reliable results by engaging customers in frequent interactions and shared ownership.
• 我们通过使客户参与到频繁的交互和共享的所有权中的方式,来 交付可靠的结果。
• We expect uncertainty and manage for it through iterations,anticipation,and adaptation.
• 我们 预料到了不确定性,并通过迭代、预防和适应的方式来管理它。
• We u nleash creativity and innovation by recognizing that individuals are the ultimate source of value,and creating an environment where they can make a difference.
• 我们承认个人才是价值的最终源泉,努力建立一个使他们能够体现价值的环境,以此来 释放创造力和创新力。
• We boost performance through group accountability for results and shared responsibility for team effectiveness.
• 我们通过将问责按结果进行分组和按团队效率来分担职责,从而 提升绩效。
• We improve effectiveness and reliability through situationally specific strategies,processes,and practices.
• 我们使用根据具体情况而定的策略、过程和实践来 提高效率和可靠性。
签字人:
[ David Anderson,Sanjiv Augustine,Christopher Avery,Alistair Cockburn,Mike Cohn,Doug DeCarlo,Donna Fitzgerald,Jim Highsmith,Ole Jepsen,Lowell Lindstrom,Todd Little,Kent McDonald,Pollyanna Pixton,Preston Smith and Robert Wysocki.] 原文链接:https://www.f2er.com/javaschema/288189.html